|Creativity and Innovation
Digital Media Management
Customized workshops are taught in English and Mandarin and include onsite seminars led by major Hollywood studios, news organizations and entertainment companies. Executive education programs include dynamic lectures, real-world case studies and interactive exercises with valuable feedback from instructors. Certificates are awarded at the end of each program.
- Global Perspective: USC has a large number of international students and faculty members.
- Corporate Consultant: USC Annenberg is helping leading corporations, including IBM, Google, Warner Bros, Fox Broadcasting, DirecTV, Viacom, Havas, and Verizon navigate the rapidly changing media environment.
- Word-Class Faculty includes award-winning journalists, working professionals, consultants and cutting-edge scholars.
- Los Angeles: A place where innovation, media and business intersect. L.A. is a gateway to the imagination economy of Hollywood, the tech giants of Silicon Valley, and the Pacific Rim.
- Unique Global Partnerships: World Bank, London School of Economics, and Escola Superior de Propaganda e Marketing-Brazil.
Partnerships with Chinese Organizations
- Academic Partners: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Fudan University’s School of Journalism, Peking University, Communication University of China, and Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Media Partners: We have provided executive education for senior level Chinese officials and media companies including the Shanghai Media Group (SMG), Jiangsu Broadcasting Corporation (JSBC), and Zhejiang Media Group (ZRTG).
- Government Partners: We partnered with the China Development Research Foundation over the last three years, and trained more than 100 high-level government officials.