USC’s Center for Third Space Thinking has pioneered a communication-driven methodology to frame and solve problems that can help organizations achieve success in today’s complex and dynamic world.
Join us for the one day, highly immersive leadership development program to help master critical soft skills needed in today's competitive workplace. The boot camp will engage participants in five core soft skills or competencies that are critical to making better decisions, yet are grossly undersupplied in the market – Adaptability, Cultural Competency, Empathy, Intellectual Curiosity, and 360-degree Thinking.
- Measure your current soft skills proficiency with our proprietary Third Space Thinking Assessment available only to boot camp participants
- Employ critical leadership skills to navigate the C-suite and influence stakeholders
- Build empathy to improve employee, customer and stakeholder relationships
- Become a better problem solver to increase program success
- Unlock innovative ideas that help drive organizational collaboration
- Increase professional performance to provide you and your company a competitive advantage
- Attendees will receive a certificate in LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT from USC Annenberg
- A new onsite + online format to save you time and money
- Build your professional network at the Boot Camp and with our Third Space Thinking problem solving app
- A private, one-on-one session with a professional certified coach
Who Should Attend
The Soft Skills Boot Camp is designed for high performers with 5 to 10 years’ experience in corporations, nonprofits, government and startups with existing roles in communications, human resources, strategic planning, finance, marketing, legal, sales and technology.
What You'll Experience
During this rich, highly immersive learning experience, you will join other professionals in a series of in-depth explorations of the five key soft skills that include hands-on exercises, case studies, group problem-solving sessions and unique USC experiences.